Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tired, tired, tired...

I have been going out for the past few days.. On Sunday, I went to my Grandpa house @ Bukit Panjang, then went to Great Grandaunt house @ Jurong. I played too much that day, seen so many unfamiliar faces, think I got a fright & I couldn't sleep in the night. Poor Ah Ma had to accompany me till 2 am.

Then yesterday, Mummy brought me to lunch with her ex-colleagues @ Ajisen. My Mummy's boss bought me clothings again. Mummy said to address him as Grandpa Tony cause he's very nice to me. He told Mummy that he's going to get more clothings for me soon :) Mummy didn't realize that it was Grandpa Tony's 55th birthday yesterday, she quickly ordered a birthday hamper to be sent to him the next day. At night, we went to temple for a religious celebration. There were drums & loud noises there, Mummy was worried that I would be frightened by the noises. But, I was at Laa Laa Land despite of all the noises.


Here are the evidences of how tired I am after these few days, Mummy say a girl shouldn't sleep until like that, legs wide wide, arms wide wide:




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP