Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Poo Poo Queen

Mummy named me the "Poo Poo Queen". I poo so many times a day, Mummy & Ah Ma had to keep changing my diapers for me. Just this morning, I played a trick on Mummy. She was ready to bath me & started to undress me and clean my backside. After she's done, I pooed again. So, Mummy cleans me up again. Then when she carried me to the bathtub, I pooed again, she quickly bath me in the tub, & I POOED in the bathtub! Haha! When she's done bathing me, she laid me on the cot to dress me, & I POOED AGAIN! Mummy quickly clears the mess & put on diapers for me. Guess what?? I POOED as soon as she put on my diaper. Poor Mummy, need to get a new diaper to change again.

Ah Ma told Mummy I purposely played a trick on her cause Mummy kept telling Ah Ma that she is afraid of my poo poo, so I purposely pooed many times.. hee hee

Yesterday night while Mummy is preparing to bath me, I gave her that "不耐烦" look. Mummy is such a slow coach loh, she always take her time to slowly bath me & change me.. So, last night I gave her this face while I was waiting.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP