Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday @ Tai Ma House

It's Saturday again, time to meet all my uncles & aunties @ Tai Ma house!




Daddy & Mummy getting ready to bring me to Tai Ma house. They nearly broke my neck while taking these photos.. hee hee




I took my fir
st photo with my monkey look-alike uncle!



They are my 干妈 & 干爹!Mummy told me that they are saving up to buy me a 金老鼠 soon. Thank U 干妈干爹.. Haha




My Fourth Grandaunt & Blackie Auntie!




My youngest uncles, Uncle Dada & Uncle Yiyi.. They are staring at me with fascination, where did this little baby come from??




My Granduncle & Grandauntie promoting ice-cream!


Tomorrow will be a busy busy day, Daddy & Mummy bringing me to some relatives house at JURONG, so gotta rest early tonight. Tata!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP