Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Mummy Finally Changed Her Hairstyle

My dear Mummy went missing for a few hours today. I couldn't find her anywhere. She finally came home around 7 pm with a new look..



My dear Mummy look stupidly kiddie with this new hairstyle. Mummy explained to me that ever since she was pregnant, she gained so much weight that she almost can't recognize herself. Mummy also couldn't be bothered with maintaining her hair & looks anymore. And she die die refuse to take any photos during pregnancy. Now that Mummy is returning back to work soon, she decided to tidy up her unkempt hair cause Daddy always comment that Mummy look more & more like an auntie.

This is the one & only photo with Mummy's big tummy taken by Daddy secretly :



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP