Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Presents from Aunties & Uncles

Time to show off my presents.

I received 4 hampers from Mummy's colleagues & Daddy's friends, Mummy forgot to take pictures of those hampers. Uncle Sheng & Auntie Xin bought Mummy a Fridge-to-Go so that she can transport my milk milk & Auntie Shan has bought Mummy a sarong carrier so that Mummy can carry me comfortably while we are out.
Daddy's friend, Uncle Kai bought me a flowery pink bouncer, I like to sleep in the bouncer and play with the beetle toys. Oh ya, the cute hairband on my head is from Mummy. This hairband is handmade by Auntie Sally, Mummy purchase them from her blog at http://mischaslilsecrets.blogspot.com/



These are Mummy's "must bring" items whenever she bring me out:

Diaper Bag


Fridge-to-Go to store milk milk

Sarong Pouch

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP