Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 28, 2008

So sad.. Mummy going back to work tomorrow

My dear Mummy told me that she's going back to work tomorrow already. That means I won't be able to stick to her 24 hours, 7 days a week anymore. But luckily Mummy's boss is kind enough to allow her on flexi-work arrangement, meaning that Mummy only need to work on every Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. This arrangement will last till end September. That means I can still stick to Mummy 4 days a week, yeah! Oh ya, just in case you are wondering how come no updates from us these few days. That's because Mummy & Daddy is extremely busy over the weekend to give our bedroom a makeover. Daddy bought a 32 inch LCD TV, cause having a flat TV will help to free up space in our tiny bedroom so that there's space for me to crawl around when I am bigger. Here's the sneak shots of our TV & computer area, now our room look much bigger after removing the bulky TV console:


Mummy was very busy today as well. Early in the morning, Aunty Blackie & Mummy brought Pom Pom to the vet as he's skin problem recur again. Mummy spent a bomb on Pom Pom's medication. In the afternoon, all of us accompany Aunty Blackie to get her a new laptop since her desktop was beyond repair.

Mummy very tired, so am I..



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP