Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My 4th Month Milestone



Sorry this post came a bit too late cause Mummy was too busy to update my blog. I have turned 4 months old on 30 September 2008!


Skills mastered @ 4 months old:
  • Raises head and chest when put on tummy - with the aid of bolster
  • Lifts head up 45 degrees
  • Kicks and straightens legs when on back
  • Opens and closes hands; brings hands together
  • Pushes down with legs when placed on a hard surface
  • Reaches for dangling objects
  • Recognises familiar objects and people, even at a distance
  • Begins to develop hand-eye coordination
  • Kicks legs energetically
  • Holds head up with control
Last but not least, I also mastered how to savor my 'delicious fist'!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP