Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do you believe that BABY can read?

Experts say the most natural time to learn any aspect of language is during the infant and toddler years. There is a “natural window of opportunity” for learning language where it is easier for children to learn to understand and speak at a high level. During this window of opportunity, between the ages of 3 months and 5 years, they can also learn the written word naturally and easily.

 
Believe it or not, Mummy decided to start me on flash cards lesson.

Today is lesson #1. Not that difficult after all, the colourful words & pictures on the flash cards did captured my attention for a while. Mummy know it's time to end the lesson when I begun feasting my fingers to show her that I am bored already.



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP