Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Diapers Comparison

Mummy thought that it will be useful to share this post with mummies-to-be who are contemplating whether to start their babies on cloth and/or disposable diaperings. 

Cloth Diapers versus Disposable Diapers - Pros and Cons

Mummy started me on both types. Currently, I am alternating between cloth and disposable diaperings. When I was a newborn, Mummy did some research on the web to source for reliable one-size cloth diapers. Finally, she settled on Wahmies & BumGenius. It was really a good buy as both brands fit me snugly. Most importantly, Mummy was told that these diapers will fit me till I am potty-trained. Despite the fact that the initial cost of buying these cloth diapers were not cheap, Mummy felt that it was a good deal since it can last me for a few years. In addition, unlike what old times diapers looks like, these dipaers are actually very hip & trendy. Hence, my verdict is, cloth diapering ROCKs !

While cloth diapering is the preferred choice, disposable diapering offers Mummy the ease of use.
Where disposable diaper is concerned, Mummy chose not to compromise on the price & quality since I am going to wear them for long hours each time. There are simply too many brands in the market, hence, after reading up pages of reviews online, Mummy settled on NEPIA & Mamy Poko. The verdict is, both brands are comparable. In terms of leak-protection, pee absorption and the cottony soft & breathable material, all we could say was "Thumbs Up!"

Personally, I prefer Mamy Poko! Simply because of the lovely Pooh Bear!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP