Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 2nd Jab (DTPa+IPV+Hib)

Daddy didn't go work today because he wants to accompany me for my 2nd dose of DTPa+IPV+Hib. Daddy is so proud of me because I didn't make a single noise when the nurse inject the dose into my thigh! I simply stare at Daddy & gave the nurse a nonchalant look when she injected me, I didn't fuss despite the fact that there were bleeding after the injection this time round.

Daddy praised me for being a brave girl! Mummy so jealous that I react so cool infront of Daddy cause I will usually scream at the top of my lung during injection. Hee hee, I am Daddy's precious little girl, so I act differently infront of him.

I am weighing 7.1 kg @ 18 weeks old today. As usual, the next few hours is very crucial as I may develop fever after the jab. Mummy got to observe me hourly for any rise in my body temperature. Wish me good luck!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP