Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My First Jab (DTPa+IPV+Hib)

I had my first 5-in-1 jab today. I behaved myself at the polyclinic, never fuss when waiting for my turn. Mummy didn't tell me that the nurse was going to poke my leg, I cried loudly when the nurse poke the needle into my thigh. But, I am quite a brave baby, I cry for a few seconds only.

The PD say I am growing well, currently weighing 6.3 kg, and 62 cm long, I am in the 75% growth percentile.

After my jab, we brought Ah Ma to see a doctor. Ah Ma has been down with stomach flu, she has been vomiting non-stop. Hopefully she recovers soon cause doctor say the viral may be infectious & Ah Ma is not suppose to come near me. I have been sleeping with Mummy for the past few nights, my Mummy becoming a panda soon as I always wake her up for milk milk time.

After the jab, my dear Mummy is very worried that I will develop fever, she's observing me closely, feeling my forehead every other minutes. She needs to invest in a ear thermometer lieo.

Me still looking good after the jab :P Ah Ma says I looked like boy boy in this romper :P


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP