Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Music to My Ears

Mummy realized that I likes to listen to music, cause I always respond to the sounds from the TV, rattles from the toys, and the musical toys hanging on the wall. Mummy decides to get me a music composer so that I can create my very own masterpiece :)

Mozart Magic® Cube

This award-winning product will be music to your little one’s ears. It teaches how sounds combine to create 8 Mozart masterpieces. Your child can add or subtract instruments with the touch of a button and lights flash along with the music. It’s fun, it’s creative, and it’s inspiring. It provides hours of interactive play for budding young composers of all ages.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP