Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Farewell TTSH Medical HR

After 5 long years of service...
I finally left the place, under the most unexpected situation.
It's sad to leave a place that I am familiar with.
But, all good things must come to an end.
I will miss all the colleagues that I've worked with before dearly. 

My mentor, my friend: Zoey
;
My working pal, my kaki @ work: Eileen
My new friend, a nice lady: Sue Chuen
The workstation where I battled all day long :p
 
The best surgical hr team combination:
 
My manager, a very refined lady: Chiou Huey
My lunch kaki, my confidant: James
 
My lunch kaki, like a little sister: Sarah Chan
 
The humorous manager: Matthew
Will remember each and everyone of you always. 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP