Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 10, 2010

My First Photobook

Mummy's thought for the day:
Being a busy full-time working mother and part-time undergraduate student, nothing's more important than spending quality time with my children. I enjoy updating the part and parcel of my children's life on the blog, hoping that one day when she grows up, we can recount and reminisce together her life from a baby to a toddler.

Photobook is a recent project that I embarked on. The easy-to-use book making software comes with attractive functionality that enables us to design and publish our own professionally-bound photo books. Plus, the pice is really affordable. I am really impressed with the company's efficiency and the quality of their books. I received the Photobook by courier services just 5 days after ordering online, and the product is really professionally done. I will continue to support their services, and I hope to make a photobook every year to record all the important and memorable events in my child's life.


A sneak preview to some of the pages in the Photobook

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP