Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kid's Kampong

I had fun time @ the Kid’s Kampong.
I ran from station to station to see the different animals.


I see little tortoise stacking on one another,
They seem to be enjoying themselves in the little pond.


The ducks were quacking away,
As though they were talking to me.
And I quack along with them,


The mother goose lives alone in a pond,
I wonder where is her other companions?


Many rabbits were housed together in the cage.
I used my little finger to stroke the rabbits.
The rabbit stood close to me,
I think the rabbit likes me.


The school of fishes swam to me for food,
I touch the fishes with my tiny hands,
And they nibbled my hands to ask for more food.
I enjoy feeding the animals.


At the end of the feeding sessions,
Daddy washed my hands and face to make sure I am clean.


I love to be @ Kid’s Kampong,
I look forward to the next trip!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP