Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Future Playground

Thanks for all the kisses, kiss until can't see my face already :(

Mummy is in the midst of building a playground for me. She bought a beautiful play mat that will be delivered to our house next week. Just in case if you are wondering what’s a play mat:


Why is a Baby Playmat such a fantastic space?

Playmat, Family Mat, Exercise Mat - A great space for many applications Large one piece mat
Designated space, easy to move Safe and Soft - Cushioned and embossed and non-toxic
Easy to Wipe Clean - Warm soapy clothe, safe household cleaner
Hygienic and non-permeable - Great for nappy free time, Dribbles Vomit and Wees
Food and Drink - Meal times are easy for all ages from baby to toddler
Bright and Fun - Engaging and imaginative designs capture attention
Reversible Design - Both sides are equally usable for many years
Developmental - Educational with letters numbers colours and texture
Versatile and Practical - Easy to maintain and designed to be used for years
Indoors and Outdoors - Timber, carpet, tiles, grass, concrete
Tested and Compliant - Exceeds International Standards for PVC based childrens products


* Take a look at my beautiful Yellow Bear play mat. I can even learn my ABC from the reverse side.





Alright, Mummy’s next purchase would be a play yard. Her plan is to surround the play yard around the play mat. In that way, I would be separated from doggy Pom Pom cause Mummy say I cannot share my toy toy with Pom Pom so we got to be separated somehow. I am looking forward to playing in my playground soon :)


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP